PPSS Body Armor for Civil Enforcement
PPSS Body Armor has been designed for civil enforcement officers who regularly engage with intoxicated, frustrated, hostile or abusive members of the public.
Our UK Home Office certified OVERT model (please click on image) is our most popular model due to to three key advantages:
- Unlimited shelf life (in comparison to 3-5 years of Kevlar® based body armor)
- Truly exceptional level of protection from blunt force trauma (injuries following a punch, kick or blow)
- Unmatched protection from hypodermic needles
Based on our own operational frontline experience and extensive research we can confirm that in comparison, a civil enforcement officer is more likely to be hit, punched or kicked - rather than being stabbed or even shot.
Please take a brief moment and visit our product page - click here
Our existing client base includes the following government departments:
- Trading Standards
- Environmental Health Enforcement
- Community Safety
- Anti-Social Behavior
- Dog Wardens
- Parking Enforcement
- County Court Bailiffs
- High Court Enforcement Agents
Please read our CEO's most recent articles highlighting the potential use of body armor within the above sectors:
- Can Body Armour Effectively Help Protect Bailiffs and Enforcement Officers?
- Can Stab Resistant Vests Improve the Safety of Parking Enforcement Professionals?
Please view a video demonstration of this stab resistant vest - click here
Tel: 1-800-928-4802 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org