PPSS Slash Resistant Clothing
Slash Resistant Clothing Using Cut-Tex® PRO
PPSS Slash Resistant Clothing is made using our own revolutionary fabric Cut-Tex® PRO.
Most of our garments have been designed to protect key arteries - such as the Radial Artery, Brachial Artery, Carotid Artery, Axillary Artery and the Femoral Arter - effectively helping reduce the risk of rapid blood loss following an assault with an edged weapon.
For future information, please view 'Key Advantages' or 'Frequently Asked Questions' by clicking on the appropriate tab below.
PPSS Slash Resistant Clothing offers extremely high, tested and certified levels of cut, abrasion and tear resistance. The following performance charts provide some level of physical evidence in this matter. Test reports can be provided upon special request and following the signing of our NDA.
- Key Advantages
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Outstanding overall performance - exceptional cut, tear, abrasion and human bite resistance
- Exceptional durability - even after washing and regular wear
- Shielding and protecting vulnerable areas of the human body, in particular: the Radial, Brachial, Carotid, Axillary and Femoral Arteries
- Latex® free - meaning PPSS Slash Resistant Clothing can be worn against the skin
What cut protection levels does PPSS Cut Resistant Clothing offer?
- ISO 13997:1999 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest possible)
- ASTM F-1790 Blade Cut Resistance Level 4
What other levels of protection does PPSS Cut Resistant Clothing offer?
- EN 388:2003 Tear Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Abrasion Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
Where is PPSS Cut Resistant Clothing being made?
At an ultra-modern textile manufacturing facility within the European Union.
Is PPSS Cut Resistant Clothing machine washable?
Yes. 'Stability to washing and appearance assessment' tests confirmed Cut-Tex® PRO can be washed at 40° degrees and also 60° degrees, in order to fight infection and cross contamination.
Can PPSS design and manufacture BESPOKE cut resistant clothing?
Yes, PPSS employs a number of textile design specialists, who will be more than happy to assist you in the design of cut resistant clothing based on your operational duties, risks and threats.
Our range of high performance cut resistant clothing is being manufactured at a strictly ISO 9001:2008 quality controlled manufacturing facility in Europe, resulting in an exceptional design and manufacturing quality.
Our key objective is to help protect operational frontline professionals - such as law enforcement officers, correctionsl officers, private security professionals and those working within high secure hospitals - effectively helping improve their personal safety.
Please note that our manufacturing capabilities include the design, development and manufacturing of bespoke cut resistant clothing - based on your operational risks, threats, duties and requirements. Please contact us if you believe this product concept is of interest to your organisation.
Please contact us now if you have you any further questions about
PPSS Cut & Slash Resistant Clothing: